Meet our latest addition, the gorgeous Kate! She’s not only stunning, she’s seriously talented. You will find our Kate in our King Street salon most days. The Irish lass brings with her a wealth of experience in hairdressing and with over 20 years’ experience in the industry, we can safely say, she knows hair!!!
She started her career as an Assistant Hairdresser in Ireland when sparkly eyeshadow reigned supreme along with the famous Rachel Green hairstyle that we all wanted.
She landed on our shores five years ago and has continued to hone her skills here in Australia and partake in a cheeky prosecco or two.
There’s nothing Kate loves more than a good re-style and a stunning transformation, and she does them well as can been seen by the shots below.
She specialises in both cutting and colouring and has taught both foundations and advanced cutting and colouring techniques.
Kate loves to learn and has taken part in many courses ensuring that she knows the latest hairdressing techniques, styles and colours. This is great for her clients and it means that their hair will experience the latest and greatest in hair care each and every time they visit Tiger Kate.
Throughout her career she has presented both onstage and worked backstage at many fashion shows amongst the biggest names in the industry.
Just a handful of notable moments in Kate’s career include:
- Presenting at the Hair Expo Sydney Launch Pad 2017 including a 15 min presentation with 2 models, one pre-done and one demo. Featuring a 90’s punk era w/ female clipper work and bright blondes /w punchy colours.
- Working backstage at Culture shock 2016 and representing the Brisbane Creative Avant Garde piece
- Working backstage at Culture shock 2.0 2017 on Jo Smith and the Label M editorial team
- Working backstage at Culture shock 3.0 2018 on Nadia Semanic and the Avante Garde Team
- Presenting education seminars alongside Nadia Semanic in a big brand hairdressing academy in Sydney training senior staff on new colour techniques from the new collection in London
- Creating a look for Wella on Wheels in 2018 for new Wella collection book published Australia wide
- Facilitating Education programs with a “collection of models” with a minimum of six for advanced stylists in the industry
- Presenting a “Look and Learn” style feature at a big brand anniversary celebration.
So, to say you are in safe hands with our Tiger Kate would be a complete understatement, book an appointment with her today, we know you will love her just as much as we do.
Book now at tigerlamb.com or call our King Street salon on (07) 3257 0770.